Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Spoiled Brats and The American Homemaker-Mobile


I love these two.... but sometimes they make me crazy!  I settled into bed after a long day, looking forward to relaxing and turned on Man vs Food... Within minutes these punks were manipulating me into getting up at 11pm and making them a "gourmet" hot dog plate featured on the show.  I put my own spin on it and they found it delightful!  They named the dish "Spoiled Brats" after themselves :)

 Spoiled Brats

Heavily butter hot dog buns and place butter-down on a hot griddle to get them nice and toasted.

Spread with jam.  I used fresh strawberry jam.
 Meanwhile, slice hot dogs in half lengthwise to split them open.  Fry in butter on both sides until hot and bubbly.

When done, top with sliced cheddar cheese and let melt.

According to my spoiled brats, these Spoiled Brats were the best hot dogs ever!









I don't know if I've ever mentioned how much I love old cars...


Lookie what Eric and I got!!!  It's The American Homemaker-mobile!  It's so hideous I love it!  I can't wait to get it painted!  Isn't it cool?  It's a 1978 Ford LTD Station Wagon.  It seats 8 and has a rockin' big motor in it!  Nina told me I "ruined her life" by bringing such a car into our lives! Haha!  Gotta love teenage girls.  I'm really excited to pretty it up and start driving it around!

No comments:

Post a Comment