Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Dolce Delights, Houston

Finally cakes of my taste in Houston!
Where? at Dolce Delights, 3201 Louisiana St. Suite 100 Houston, Texas 77006. 
It has parking in the building and a side entrance from the parking lot. Very handy.
Inside is spacious, bright and very pleasant.
I also tried an iced tea, delicious. I will not recommend the macaron go for the pastries.
The cakes are excellent texture, not gelatinous as I tried elsewhere with excellent flavor and really balanced and they highlights the main ingredient.
Friendly services, my daughter forgot a book, I called and they saved for us until the next day.
I will back many times.

Dark Chocolate Hazelnut Crunch and pistacho macaron



Raspberry & Pistachio and Salted caramel macaron






Banana Chocolate


Mango Lava



No comments:

Post a Comment