Sunday, May 6, 2012

Italian Soup and more!


The other day I was talking about canning tomatoes and I started to crave the tomatoes I had in lovely jars from last year.  I whipped together a delightful soup using Italian-seasoned turkey burger, Italian tomatoes, tomato soup, water, chicken bouillon, whole wheat pasta and green beans.  We topped it with mozzarella cheese and served it with flat garlic bread and sparkling apple cider!



As I was cooking, Eric and Caleb worked on getting Caleb's pinewood derby tank painted!


It came out so great!  I have to brag about the dowel/gun... Eric whittled it from a stick he found in the yard!  He has some old school talent!


While I'm bragging, look how beautiful Nina looked for her 9th grade formal dinner at a fancy restaurant!  She got to eat at La Caille and loved every minute of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment