Sunday, May 27, 2012

Nutella Quesadillas


Ummm... so... I like totally love Nutella and stuff.  My favorite method of Nutella-indulging is straight out of the jar with a spoon!  I also like Nutella on brownies, on toast or just about any way possible... yummy!

I concocted these delightful Nutella quesadillas during one of my Nutella craving moments. 

Nutella Quesadilla

flour tortilla
Nutella
marshmallow cream
butter
thinly slice bananas or strawberries or both (optional)

Butter one side of the flour tortilla and place butter side down in a frying pan.  Spread half the tortilla with Nutella and the other half with marshmallow cream.  Add fruit to the Nutella side, if desired.  Fold the other half of the tortilla over to cover the fruit/Nutella.  Cook on both sides until golden.

No comments:

Post a Comment