Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Somebody's Getting Married...

I said yes!
It's me! It's me!  My weekend was pretty eventful!  I had a hot birthday date (Cafe Rio & shopping at Rue 21), a birthday party with lots of family (Happy 33rd Birthday to Me!) AND I got engaged to the most incredible man I've ever met!

2012 has been filled with some pretty crazy ups and downs, but all in all it's been amazing!  The rest of the year is going to be harder and better at the same time!  I can't wait!

birthday date!
 All seven kids are excited for the upcoming wedding!  I found out Nina and her best friend had already been planning out the reception!  My kids' friends love Eric as much as we do...  I've had comments coming in from all over the place that I should marry Eric from the first day we met.  It's happening!

We've set the date for Saturday, June 30th in Provo, Utah.  It's coming up quickly!  My kids leave for the month of July and August always gets crazy with back to school stuff, so June it is!

We really want this to be a big old fashioned event for everyone to enjoy, so please let me know if you'd like to be invited!  We'd love to have you be a part of it!

being silly at the party!
I have so much planning to do!  Dress, cake, decorations, music, food, getting my house ready for five more people to move in, etc, etc... YIKES! 

I'm going to have to get REALLY organized!  Menus, budgets, calendars and filing systems are all going to become a part of my life very quickly!  But right now I get to happy dance!  ERIC & I ARE GETTING MARRIED!  Did I mention that we're in love? *wink*

Eric, a cookie and me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment