Friday, May 4, 2012

Macaroni & Cheese Casserole


The place was Eric's house, the day was busy with meetings, my tummy was hungry, his fridge was empty... I whipped up this yummy casserole for lunch with items from the cupboard!

Macaroni & Cheese Casserole  


1 box mac & cheese (off brands work great!) & butter to make
1 can diced tomatoes (not drained)
1 can tuna fish, drained
1 can cream of mushroom soup

Make the mac & cheese as directed on the package leaving out the milk (the tomatoes have enough liquid).  Add remaining ingredients and heat until hot.  Serve.


 After shoveling in the food it was back to business!  We have several businesses in the works and it's GO GO GO all the time.

I'm excited, but so tired and overwhelmed.  My website will be ready to launch soon... finally.  How many times have I said that in the last 4+ years?  I'm sure at least three...  This time is for real.

No comments:

Post a Comment